Return and Exchange Policy
The original receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges. If returning an item purchased online, a valid photo ID is also required.
Return and Exchange Period
The return and exchange period is 30 days from the purchase date for all eligible products.
North Wales Running Company reserves the right to deny any return or exchange.
- -Items that are damaged or abused
- -Items worn outside
- -Items not in the original packaging
- -Gift certificates
- -Clearance items
- -Etched or otherwise personalized items (team orders, custom shirts, etc.)
- -Running Class registration fee
- -Non-defective special orders
- -Items purchased from an establishment other than North Wales Running Company
Returns in Store
Save on shipping charges and receive a refund or exchange more quickly by returning your items to North Wales Running Company, 111 North Main Street North Wales, PA 19454
- -Include all original packaging materials, manuals, accessories
- -Bring receipt and/or packing slip and valid photo ID. We accept these forms of identification:
- -U.S., Canadian, or Mexican driver’s license
- -U.S. state-issued ID
- -U.S. military-issued ID
Returns by Mail
You may also return online purchases through the mail. To return your online purchase by mail:
- -Pack your return in the original shipping package (if possible)
- -Include the packing slip and indicate the reason for return
- -Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories
- -Mail the item(s) via UPS, FedEx, or insured USPS in order to retain proof of delivery
- -Send your return to:
- North Wales Running Company
- 111 North Main Street
- North Wales, PA 19454
For online purchases
Your refund will be credited to the original credit card of Pay-Pal account. Any amount(s) deducted from a gift card will be awarded store credit only.
For in-store purchases
Your refund will be in the same format as the original purchase. However if payment was by check, the refund will be in the form of a check mailed within 10 business days of receiving the return. Any amounts deducted from a gift card will be awarded store credit only.
Any item purchased with a discount or special offer will only be refunded the amount paid originally by the customer.
Return Shipping Costs
The customer is responsible for shipping costs on any item(s) being returned.
If you think your item is damaged or is defective, call North Wales Running Company immediately at 215-699-4282.